Online blackjack successes and wins come from using the right techniques at the right time. While simple and easy-to-understand strategies work for low-stakes “twenty-one” games, you also need to familiarize yourself with advanced techniques to keep up with the tough competition. On CasinoPe.com you will find a lot of information about the popular blackjack strategies, that can increase your chances of winning. Read on and learn more!
Take online blackjack to the next level
Once you've mastered the basic bj strategy, you can start with advanced strategies. This includes, for example, correct doubling, playing soft and hard hands and of course sharing. You will not be able to use more complex strategies without having internalized the basics and technical terms. Main tips:
- Always be aware that each available option has an average gain or loss. Imagine doubling or giving up a hard 20 against the dealer's open five. In this case, the payout would be less than if you stopped.
- To improve yourself, the first thing to do is to avoid the common mistakes, especially if you have a high-profit margin. You have to work harder at lower margins.
- To get better, you need to learn when to hit and when to stop, especially if the dealer has a weak card. First of all, you have to set up your own general rules that will help you make the right decisions.
- Create rules that you can apply if you know both the dealer's card and your card so you always know what to do. Then you can hit, double, split or stop.
Blackjack strategy: the main betting systems
Before we deal with betting systems, you should make sure that you have enough credit before participating in an online or offline blackjack table. As previously mentioned, "twenty-one" is said to be fun, but some strategies require a certain amount of credit to be able to use them and be successful. First of all, you need to learn about these betting systems:
- The Martingale
- Oscars Grind
- The Paroli
- Positive-progressive and negative-progressive
The great thing about the "twenty-one" game is the many betting systems and other methods that can increase your chances of winning. Because no matter what game you play, there is always the perfect strategy somewhere.
General blackjack tips
The most important tips are summarized in simple guidelines:
- Have the dealer overbought
- 17 points are always good enough in blackjack
- Always split aces and eights, never tens
- Never insure
- Learn the bj strategy by heart
If you plan to play "twenty-one" in a live casino, take your time and memorize the strategy tables. If you play according to the proven tactics, you will significantly lower the house edge of the casino. If you play online, you can just open the strategy table on the side - but it's a bad idea to take printed tables with you to the land-based casino. The casinos don't like it when you squeeze the house edge, so you must perfectly master the chosen betting system.