Craps (in English also Seven-Eleven) is a dice game that developed from the old English game Hazard. While only one player throws in a round, all participants can bet on "Pass" or "Don't Pass", thereby winning or losing the active player. It is a casino game with very precise gameplay. Before playing this game online, make sure that you understand the rules. This will prevent you from losing. Also, remember that this game takes a lot of practice - some players even go so far as to build a special table. But we advise you to simply practice craps online. Train and play this game for free before you bet real money
Basic rules and game processThis is how the game goes:
- The player rolls the craps dice
- If 7 or 11 rolls – the player wins the amount of his bet
- 2, 3 or 12– he loses his entire bet
- 4, 5, 6, 8 or 9 – the player scores a "point". The dealer places a puck on the table with which the point value can be measured
- After the player has made a "point", he rolls again.
- If he can score another “point”, he wins the total amount of his bet
- If he rolls a 7 before he can score a new "point", he loses his entire stake
Types of BetsSince most casinos do not explain which bets are possible, we would like to go into this in more detail. At this point, it is all clear - the craps games rules are not as complicated as in poker. But if you want to become a top player, you not only have to master the pass line, but also learn all the nuances of the game. Here are the basics you should know:
- Pass – You bet that the player rolls a 7 or an 11 or that he already scores a "point" when he rolls the first time
- Don't Pass – 2, 3 or 12
- Come / Don't Come – Similar to the Pass / Don't Pass, but is not necessarily related to the first roll
- Odds –Can be placed in addition to the four previous but after the first roll.
- Field –Relates to a single roll of dice. It is paid out immediately if 3, 4, 9, 10 or 11 is rolled. In the case of 2, the payment ratio increases to 2: 1. In the case of 12, the payment ratio increases to 3: 1
- Big 6 – a 6 is rolled before the 7
- Big 8 – an 8 will be rolled before the 7
- Place Win / Lose– a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 will be rolled before the 7 or vice versa.
- 7 – a 7 is rolled immediately. Corresponds to a payment ratio of 4:1.
- 11 – an 11 is rolled immediately. Corresponds to a payment ratio of 15:1.
- Craps – You bet on 2, 3 or 12 with an attractive payment ratio of 7: 1